This year, the Pediatric Nursing Conference focuses on telling the story of pediatric nurses and their patients through the book of collective experience. Join leading experts and colleagues in the pediatric nursing field as they share their experiences of being leaders for change, dealing with crucial issues facing the current state of children's health, putting evidence-based research into practice, and collaborating with colleagues across a spectrum of care to advance the current pediatric environment. By adding your own unique voice and experience, you become a chapter in the story we all share — the one that tells of the value of pediatric nursing!
We look forward to seeing you in National Harbor, Maryland, for our 30th Annual Pediatric Nursing Conference! Help us celebrate our anniversary year, and help us tell the story of you, the Pediatric Nurse!
Louise D. Jakubik, PhD, RN-BC
2014 Conference Chairperson
The purpose of the 2014 Pediatric Nursing Conference is to provide a learning and networking environment that will assist pediatric nurses to enhance their knowledge, skills, and practice.
Participants will be able to:
- Develop the leadership skills necessary to advance within the pediatric environment.
- Discuss with leading experts and colleagues advances in health care and the impact upon the pediatric nurse.
- Apply current evidence-based trends in health care to pediatric nursing practice.
- Identify current health care issues that impact children's health and pediatric nursing practice.
Who Should Attend?
- Pediatric nurses in multiple settings, including community, acute care, school, rehabilitative, and long-term care
- Advanced practice pediatric nurses
- Pediatric nurse practitioners
Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities
The Pediatric Nursing Conference takes place every Summer, and is the conference for pediatric clinical nurses to attend to enhance their knowledge, skills, and practice. Exhibitors have an outstanding opportunity to personally present your important sales and marketing message to pediatric nurses in multiple settings such as community, acute care, school, rehabilitative, and long-term care, as well as advanced practice pediatric nurses and pediatric nurse practitioners.
Call for Abstracts
Poster abstracts (doc) - submission deadline extended until May 15, 2014.