Pediatric Nursing journal provides you with:
- Evidence-based clinical articles
- Research articles
- FREE continuing nursing education (CNE) contact hours
- Electronic newsletter
- Discounts on the Pediatric Nursing Annual Conference and other resources
- Social networking with nurses and experts worldwide
- Articles for bedside nurses, clinicians, researchers, educators, administrators, and nurse practitioners
- The latest advances in pediatric nursing practice, research, administration, and education
- In-depth analyses by the world's leading experts
- CNE contact hours and pharmacology credits
Regular series and columns
- Family Matters
- Primary Care Approaches
- Pediatric Ethics, Issues, & Commentary
- Demystifying Research
- Critical Thinking in Pediatric Management
Pediatric Nursing is your premier resource for evidence-based clinical information, research studies, and advances in child health care. Subscribe today!
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. is an approved provider of continuing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, CEP No. 5387.
Accreditation status does not imply endorsement by the provider or ANCC of any commercial product.
Articles accepted for publication in the continuing education series are refereed manuscripts that are reviewed in the standard Pediatric Nursing review process with other articles appearing in the journal.